- normal people: buy a big house and a fancy car and a yacht and travel around the world
- me: ASDFGHJKL I COULD FINALLY GO TO COMIC CON AND VISIT ALL MY TUMBLR FRIENDS AND BUY ALL THE FANDOM T-SHIRTS AND ALL THE DVD SETS AND A BETTER LAPTOP AND A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF NUTELLA
Why is it when I take off my glasses peasants ask me,
“How many fingers am I holding up!?”
I don’t see this:
I see this:
CAN THIS BE A PSA BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING SHIT.
JUST BECAUSE I HAVE DOUBLE VISION DOESN’T MEAN I CAN’T COUNT OKAY
I CAN TELL WHICH FINGERS ARE YOU ACTUAL FINGERS SO CUT IT OUT
when something happens in your fandom but none of your friends are in it
i think tumblr has somehow managed to make me a more open minded person and a more judgmental person at the same time
yes, i read every single ask
no, i dont answer to all of them. possible reasons are:
- i dont know how to answer
- i dont know what to say
- i dont feel like answer is necessary
- i have no fucking idea what you are talking about
- i am too shy to answer
- your ask is fucking dumb (really rarely)
- or i just simply forgot to answer (and when i remember that i have that ask it feels dumb to answer it because the answer is so late)
A message to tumblr:
Yes, some of us are religious and have faith in a higher power.
Yes, it is very awkward for us when we scroll through our dashes and see nothing but hate posts and reblogs against our beliefs from some of you, while we have respected your opinions and beliefs (or non-beliefs) and have personally not attacked you for them.
Please be aware and courteous of others. Thank you.
fucking yes. i’m not even religious and i agree.