the key to friendship is caps lock
isnt it odd that the key to friendship is a lock and not a key
if there is a key, then there must also be a lock
In 1585, the townspeople of Annecy, Savoy, France, became alarmed over an apple that gave out a “great and confused noise.” Believing it to be full of demons, they pushed the apple into a river.
i do not have anything to add to this tbh
i think tumblr has somehow managed to make me a more open minded person and a more judgmental person at the same time
what if the dark was a conscious being
like every time you’re surrounded in complete darkness it’s just giving you a really big hug
you shouldn’t be afraid of the dark i bet it’s really nice
i just realized that my url kind of makes this a problem
carly rae jepsen is older than lady gaga
let that sink in
i thought she was 13
andrew garfield is older than chris hemsworth
where is your god now
- Theodor Seuss Geisel: Can you use your imagination?
- J.K. Rowling: Do you believe in Magic?
- Rick Riordan: Do you know your myths?
- Ryan Murphy: Why be like everyone else?
- Suzanne Collins: Are you going to make the right choice?
- George R. R. Martin: All die, so why fear it?
- Veronica Roth: There are always secrets to be broken?
- Cassandra Clare: What would you do for love?
- Lauren Oliver: What is a world without love?
- Orson Scott Card: Can you really break the status quo of society?
- Scott Westerfeld: How does one define beauty?
- John Green: What is the purpose of living?
- Stephenie Meyer: Can you get a boyfriend?