Things I’m gathering from my reread of the Hunger Games:
- Book Katniss is a sass monster of magnitudes heretofore unseen in this or any other universe. She would get along well with the Ninth Doctor.
- Book Peeta is staggeringly intelligent, and shows one of the most accurate portrayals of an intelligent person attempting to communicate with those less intelligent than them without looking down on them for it.
- Gale was a pretty cool dude, other than weird overprotective thing towards Katniss, before he went all war criminal on everyone’s ass.
- Haymitch was up to something from the sentence “Did I actually get a pair of fighters this year?” Cinna and Portia were planning to ignite a revolution from the get-go. It is a happy coincidence that their parallel, originally unrelated schemes eventually converged, but even if they had not, each provided the other with a fallback plan (think Operation Keno).
- There is a shit-ton of religious symbolism in the bread scene in book one, like woah.
- I am only now realizing I wish Jimmy Smits had played Haymitch.
How different would the series have been if the sorting hat was placed on Harry’s head, and immediately yelled “HUFFLEPUFF!”?
Maybe he’d find the horcruxes faster
Let’s argue about stuff that doesn’t need to be argued about
obama doesn’t poop
yes he does
No, I don’t.
what if the phrase ‘you are what you eat’ actually came true and everyone turned into the last thing they ate omfg do you know how many girls would turn into semen
then theres that one creepy person who stays human